A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Worrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Worrell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Worrell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Worrell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Worrell practice?
- Dr. James Worrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Worrell practices Plastic Surgery near Enid, OK.
See Enid Plastic Surgeons.