A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Worrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Worrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Worrell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Worrell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Worrell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Worrell practice?
Dr. James Worrell practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Enid, OK.
See Enid Surgeons.