Dr. James Wrede DO Patient Reviews

January 19th, 2014
correct diagnosis +advise
He was accurate in diagnosing my back pain. MRI tests agreed with his diagnosis. Did all he could to alleviate pain. I couldnt walk when I first came to him. I was able to walk after 1 visit. Suggested seeing another doctor for a shot. It was the correct choice.Have been pain fee . I was midiagnosed at the hospital telling me I had a bursa and it would go away. Better then a Cbiropractor he is also an M D +Painless. My wife has also been helped by him

September 18th, 2013
a superb practitioner/person
Dr. Wrede is that rare doctor who heals both body and soul. Not only is he a master of osteopathy he is highly ethical, witty and, he listens and honors patient input/needs. His staff, Joy and Tracy cheerfully reflect his compassionate approach. After a number of disappointing medical choices, I am so thankful to have found him to treat my mobility issues and address my search for holistic (non Rx) well being whenever possible.

January 12th, 2012
my feelings on Dr. Wrede
This doctor is wonderful... Has a great personality and a warm and caring manner... He explains what he is doing and lets me know if there will be any pain associated with his moves. He actually treats his patients with respect and seems to care about all of them.

May 18th, 2011
Accurately diagnosis (misplaced rib) and prompt fix!

September 23rd, 2010
Amazing man!
i have seen many Doctors in my life. Dr. wrede is by far one of the best I have seen. I have Fibromyalgia and Arthitis in my hip and spine. he has helped me walk and funtion to the point that I can be almost feel "normal". he see's me every week. His Office manager is one of the sweetest woman I have ever come across before. She will fit us in when needed. My Daughter also has many health issue. She suffered a TBI when she was 6 and still has seizure's from it. he has helped her regain her control of her seizures as well. I would Highly recommend Dr. Wrede to anyone!

May 5th, 2010
karajean
I have had fibromyalgia for about 15 years. During ths time, I have tried everything out there. Determined to keep up the search until relief was found, I began seeing Dr. Wrede 4 weeks ago. I tried not to get my hopes up because they had been dashed so many times. Dr Wrede has helped my pain level go from a 9-10 to a 3-4. I am so happy. Thank you, Dr. Wrede.

April 27th, 2010
I have spinal stenosis, scoliosis, neuropathy, arthritis, etc .....I had seen specialists, had second opinions and was told there was nothing further that could be done. I was ready to give up when my primary physician recommended me to Dr. Wride.At the very beginning Dr. Wrede said he could not cure me. He explained the procedures he would do to try to alleviate some of my pain. He also told me of things I could do at home to help.I have been seeing him for over a year and have noticed a marked difference. I am now able to do so much more than I did in the past. As he said, he has not cured me but I feel so much better.I would definite refer him to a friend.