Dr. James Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wright?

September 27th, 2012

A great doctor and a great person with a spectacular office and staff

I said I had to wait 5 minutes in the office because that is the smallest wait time I could choose. In reality, I had to wait about 1 minute. Not because the doctor is not busy. My initial appointment was 4 weeks in the future. I was put on a "move up if possible list" and sure enough, a few days later I was called and asked if I could move the appoinment up a week. It was worth the wait. I had been to 3 other vein specialists and I was not impressed. Dr. Wright and his staff were kind, courteous, competent and caring. Extremly knowledgable, from the doctor to the receptionist, spacious, comfortable exam rooms, state of the art equipment and techniques. They even helped fight with my insurance company on my behalf, reducing my out of pocket expenses significantly! The results were way better than I could have ever expected, even after watching the numerous patient video testimonials on his website. You will NOT be disappointed with the experience or the results.

December 1st, 2008

The best Vein Doctor Ever!

I have been to several Vein doctors over the years and none of them even come close to the professionalism and expertise of Dr. Wright. He took great care of my veins, and he is a real gem.

August 21st, 2008

Execellent doctor, would highly recommend

April 7th, 2010