A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wurzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wurzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wurzer, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wurzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wurzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Wurzer practice?
Dr. James Wurzer practices Radiation Oncology near Marmora, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Marmora Radiologists.