Dr. James Wyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wyman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. James Wyman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 19th, 2015

For Christina Ross

Saw the daughter about 3 years ago. Findings were not seen by 2 other otho doctors. Put her on therapy & had me get her a bike to ride daily to build up her upper leg muscles that hold the knee in place. No problems since

June 21st, 2015

Easy to get an appointment and the staff is very nice...however, he has the worst 'manner' all around. He obviously hates women and botched the surgery I should not have had him do. Had to have another surgery by a real doctor. Dismissive, arrogant and a very bad choice if you are a woman.

March 30th, 2015

Poor excuse for a dr

First time visit - arrogant uncaring treated me like a lepper was than scheduled for surg still uncaring did the job came back for several post visits c/o pain asked possibly for a brace he said there wasn't any to fit than walked out the door no goodby just shut the door seems to dislike women I am a little overweight but I know there were braces for me to have he just didn't care!!!! I have worked in the medical field for yrs worked with Drs all the time I have never met a more miserable man ( dr) in my years of working-!!!!!!!

October 16th, 2014

Wyman is a coward who physically pushes around a middle aged woman.

April 3rd, 2013

I liked him. He explained everything well and referred us to a specialist for what I needed more of. He said if we had a problem getting an appt to call him and he would help us. He was kind and compassionate.

June 6th, 2012

Misdiagnosis

In my left shoulder I have a 50% tear in my Rotator Cuff, Bursitis,RA,Bone Spur and Degenerative Bone Disease so I went to see Dr.Wyman for treatment.He looked over the MRI and re-diagnosed it as a "sprain" and instructed me to come back if the pain persisted and he would give me a "shot" for the pain as he was walking out the door of the exam room.

May 24th, 2012

I found Dr. Wyman to be a true professional. I am confident in his training and very pleased with the care I have and continue to have with him.

Dr. Wyman's office staff is top notch. Very professional and friendly, they make a tough appointment easier to handle.

May 11th, 2012

Made things worse

It was easy to get an appt and I didn't have to wait long to see Dr. Wyman, but he was rude and acted like I was wasting his time. I went in with knee pain for over a year now and had my MRI results in hand. Dr. Wyman said there was nothing wrong with my knee and gave me a cortisone injection. He did not explain if I would have any problems or if I should ice, stretch, exercise my knee or anything. Just gave the shot and left the room. My knee was instantly worse. I couldn't walk to my car and my knee/leg swelled that night and the next day. I have been having trouble walking for 4 days now and my knee feels stiff, it didn't not before. I will never see this Dr again or refer anyone to him. He is rude and uncaring.

March 31st, 2011

Don't Expect to be Treated if Disabled!

Dr. Wyman,Demands to know all details in your medical history, even private confidential psych. issues. He refused to treat an issue as I didn't disclose info. that had nothing to do with my 'physical' injury. If you have any psychological/neurological/neuropsychological issues run away from this doctor he will likely NOT TREAT YOU! I'm sure he violated several rules of the ADA here!

December 4th, 2010

Good

The wait in both apt is long once in the room, but to be fair he doesn't rush me. He sits and seems to give me his full attention when with me. He explains my issue and answers my questions in detail. I wasn't there for surgery and just had two office visits but he evaluated me for surgery as a 2nd opinion and told me PT would likely solve my issue. I don't know if he is "right" or not but his recommendation corresponds to the research I have done and he explained to my why he recommended as he did. I'd certainly see him again if need be.

February 10th, 2009

Great Dr for ACL Surgery

Dr Wyman doesn't waste a lot of time during his appointments but takes the time to answer any questions. I had ACL Reconstruction & a menicus tear. I was walking after three days.

May 25th, 2017