A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wymore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wymore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wymore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wymore graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wymore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Wymore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Wymore practice?
- Dr. James Wymore has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Wymore practices Ophthalmology near Silvis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Geneseo, IL.
See Silvis Ophthalmologists.