A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wysock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wysock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wysock graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wysock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wysock MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Wysock practice?
- Dr. James Wysock has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Wysock practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Urologists.