James Wyss Is this you?

Have you seen James Wyss?

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen James Wyss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016

One of the best

After yrs of suffering with low back pain and inaccurate diagnosis, i was finally able to get back activities i enjoy w Dr Wyss' help and recommendations

October 16th, 2016

If you want to get better then don't waste your time and energy going to Dr. Wyss. Do yourself a favor and find someone who will actually make you better instead of worse.

December 30th, 2015

Dr. Wyss is a wonderful doctor - knowledgeable, up on all latest advances, kind, and genuinely concerned. I've been seeing him for about three years. I have multiple arthritic problems which are complicated by fibromyalgia and it has not been easy to separate out what pain is coming from where. He always considers the whole person, a trait I have found sorely lacking in other physiatrists I have seen over the years. I have had a number of different treatments with Dr. Wyss including injections in my back and hip. I highly recommend him.

December 9th, 2015

Best doctor!

Each time I see doctor Wyss I wish all my doctors were like Dr. Wyss...professional, friendly, knowledgeble, attentive, thorough, easy to talk with, responsive and available. Dr. Wyss spent the time with me needed so I understood my back and neck issues, The office in Uniondale is squeakly clean, wait time is minimal, and staff are courteous and professional. Dr. Wyss's philosophy is my philosphy of least invasive interventions first and we tried a few interventions before my awful pain was totally resolved.

Great care

The care I received from Dr. Wyss was excellent. He is knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff was courteous and very very helpful.

The Best In Class

Dr James Wyss was as exceptional as the Team that works with him. Extremely professional and superb in every facet of care.

December 7th, 2015

Love Dr. Wyss! Super doctor and great person!

Mrs.

I cannot give dr. James wyss a high enough rating. He was absolutely marvelous and cured my back and hip problems. I went to see him from Philadelphia as I read that he was a PT and orthopedic surgeon, I loved that combination. He was very proffessional and knowledgeable and pinpointed my problem very quickly! I have recommended him to many people!

September 27th, 2015

Dr Wyss was such a huge help in my life. He was professional, friendly and helped me to understand my diagnosis and testament in a language I could easily comprehend. Because of his medical opinions my hip and my quality of life have improved exponentially!

September 26th, 2015

Highly Recommend

Because of Dr. Wyss I am pain free and I am so appreciative. He was professional and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. I highly recommend Mr. Wyss

September 25th, 2015

A Doctor Well Worth Seeing

Dr Wyss not only helped me with the condition that I went to see him about but gave me the tools (information) that has enabled me to deal, in a more effective manor, with newer issues that have come up in other areas of my body.

April 10th, 2015

He is my go to guy for all ortho/muscular issues. He's just great.