James Wyss Is this you?

Have you seen James Wyss?

One of the best

Posted on October 29th, 2016

After yrs of suffering with low back pain and inaccurate diagnosis, i was finally able to get back activities i enjoy w Dr Wyss' help and recommendations

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr. Wyss is a wonderful doctor - knowledgeable, up on all latest advances, kind, and genuinely concerned. I've been seeing him for about three years. I have multiple arthritic problems which are complicated by fibromyalgia and it has not been easy to separate out what pain is coming from where. He always considers the whole person, a trait I have found sorely lacking in other physiatrists I have seen over the years. I have had a number of different treatments with Dr. Wyss including injections in my back and hip. I highly recommend him.

Best doctor!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Each time I see doctor Wyss I wish all my doctors were like Dr. Wyss...professional, friendly, knowledgeble, attentive, thorough, easy to talk with, responsive and available. Dr. Wyss spent the time with me needed so I understood my back and neck issues, The office in Uniondale is squeakly clean, wait time is minimal, and staff are courteous and professional. Dr. Wyss's philosophy is my philosphy of least invasive interventions first and we tried a few interventions before my awful pain was totally resolved.

Great care

Posted on December 7th, 2015

The care I received from Dr. Wyss was excellent. He is knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff was courteous and very very helpful.

The Best In Class

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr James Wyss was as exceptional as the Team that works with him. Extremely professional and superb in every facet of care.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Love Dr. Wyss! Super doctor and great person!

Mrs.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I cannot give dr. James wyss a high enough rating. He was absolutely marvelous and cured my back and hip problems. I went to see him from Philadelphia as I read that he was a PT and orthopedic surgeon, I loved that combination. He was very proffessional and knowledgeable and pinpointed my problem very quickly! I have recommended him to many people!

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr Wyss was such a huge help in my life. He was professional, friendly and helped me to understand my diagnosis and testament in a language I could easily comprehend. Because of his medical opinions my hip and my quality of life have improved exponentially!

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Because of Dr. Wyss I am pain free and I am so appreciative. He was professional and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. I highly recommend Mr. Wyss

A Doctor Well Worth Seeing

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr Wyss not only helped me with the condition that I went to see him about but gave me the tools (information) that has enabled me to deal, in a more effective manor, with newer issues that have come up in other areas of my body.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

He is my go to guy for all ortho/muscular issues. He's just great.

Look no further- he is the best

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Great physician, nice - saved my life, he diagnosed kidney cancer on my MRI relieved excruciating sciatic pain with an epidural -THERE IS NO ONE LIKE ...