A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Xenophon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Xenophon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Xenophon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenophon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Xenophon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xenophon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Xenophon practice?
Dr. James Xenophon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Carmel, PA and Ashland, PA.
See Pottsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.