A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Xenophon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Xenophon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Xenophon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenophon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Xenophon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Xenophon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Xenophon practice?
- Dr. James Xenophon has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Xenophon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Tamaqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.