A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Findlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Findlay
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Findlay, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Findlay graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Findlay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Young Findlay MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Y. Findlay practice?
- Dr. James Findlay has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Findlay practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.