A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Findlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Findlay, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Findlay graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Findlay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Findlay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Y. Findlay practice?
Dr. James Findlay practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.