A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Yongjae Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kim practices Family Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Physiatrists.