Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kim
Dr. James Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Family Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California and Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. James Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Lynette Malik
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Portland, OR 0 mi10
Dr. Kadavil Satyanarayan
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Portland, OR 0 mi45
Dr. James Kulik
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Portland, OR 0 mi20