A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lin is Excellent. Dr. Lin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Johnsto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Y. Lin practice?
Dr. James Lin practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lin, Dr. Jacob Lin, Dr. Jacques Lin, Dr. Jaime Lin