A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Yuan-Kai Lin MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. James Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lin practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.