A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Wang practice?
- Dr. James Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wang practices Internal Medicine near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Internists.