Dr. James Yan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Yan?

Mrs.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Always made brought a great level of humor to any situation, no matter how much levety! A terrific Humana being! A real blessing to an otherwise tragic situation!

The only doctor who has helped me

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Yan and his staff have greatly impressed me and my family. He is the ONLY doctor who was wise enough to know that I have been suffering due to MS for years, despite the fact that my case was not easy to diagnose. He is well informed and highly analytical, he does not rely on reports from other doctors...he reviews his own images and relies on thorough exams and history. I thank God for Dr. Yan, I am now on the road to recovery and I know that he will be integral in my care plan for a very long time. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed. I notice one person commented on his accent and laughter...if you understand that he comes from a different culture you will appreciate that this is just how he is...and what makes him special. I hope you have the opportunity to work with this amazing doctor - he saved me.

hard to reach office staff

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Always get office voice messaging system which says do not leave message, have to call back several times to get to talk to someone. Always told "must be the other secretary".Diagnosis at the office was not indicated when providing report to primary care. Saw MRI CD and later said needs to see MRI...

Difficult to understand; does not appear competent

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Had tingling in my legs and restless leg syndrome. Made me come back for a nerve conductivity test by a special technician. Never sent me the results, despite request. Eventually, symptoms went away without his help.

Does not speak good enough english to diagnose anything complex

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Yan after an ER visit where they could not determine if I had had a stroke. His english was so poor that he repeatedly misunderstood my symptoms, and either could not understand or flat out did not believe me and my husband that I was not pale or sweating and I did not simply have an anxiety attack. On top of that, he kept giggling throughout the appointment, which was both disrespectful and disconcerting. I'd say he spent no more than 10 minutes with me, which were completely useless. Thank god I had insurance so I only wasted 10 dollars on a completely useless appointment.

Posted on October 29th, 2009

A very nice doctor, smart, good bedside manner. Someone I can trust and someone I will refer my friend to.

Posted on September 13th, 2017