A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yaquinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaquinto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yaquinto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yaquinto, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaquinto graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yaquinto has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jay Yaquinto MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Yaquinto practice?
- Dr. James Yaquinto has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Yaquinto practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.