A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yates is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yates
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Yates Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Yates MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Yates practice?
- Dr. James Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yates practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.