A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yau
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yau graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Min-Hsun Yau MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Yau practice?
- Dr. James Yau has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yau practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.