Dr. James Yeash DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Very attentive and helpful
This physician listens to all concerns, he has helped me and my family members!

June 23rd, 2013
OMG
The wait at this practice is always MORE than an HOUR. I always end up spending 2 hours for an appointment. Once it was 3 hours. Dr. Yeash is great at recommending you get all possible tests done and then has no diagnosis for you. You are left to deal with your situation and given a pill. thanks but no thanks!

July 25th, 2012
poor service from Dr. and staff.
Although Dr. Yeash is very nice, that is pretty much it. He is not much help on finding a diagnoses or ways to naturally prevent or help. You are pretty much left to figure things out on your own. The staff is lazy and inattentive. They make sure to harass you regarding billing but anything else them seem to be else where. Waiting time is a guarantee even if you have an appt. Don't ever expect to be seen at the time of appt. even if you show up early.

December 30th, 2009
Good doc, bad office
I like seeing Dr. Yeash, but I hate the front desk! They are disorganized, rude, and don't seem to care much about the patients. There is always a really long wait, usually 30 minutes at minimum, and sometimes over an hour, before you even get taken back to the exam room (where you then have to wait for the doctor). Anything Dr. Yeash himself handles is great, but if it requires the office staff to call you back, or get on the ball, or ANYTHING, then you have to lower your expectations. I wish Dr. Yeash were at a different office!

December 1st, 2009
HORRIBLE
If I could give this office 0 stars, I would, but 1 is the lowest you can give. The schedulers in this office messed up my appointment, therefore, it was coded incorrectly, the doctor performed an "office visit" versus a "routine exam", and my insurance wouldn't cover the visit!! Fully the error on New West, but they would not refund my money. Also, I have been to this office 3 times for 3 different issues. The wait was an hour each time, and the doctors (had 3 different ones) talked with me for 5 minutes and then prescribed me a pill! Needless to say, the doctors simply prescribed a pill to mask my symptoms... they did not help me AT ALL. This is an AWFUL practice! I will never go there again, and I advise anyone to AVOID New West!

November 3rd, 2009
Unaccommodating Staff at New West are "Too Busy" for new patients
Although we were pleased with Dr. Yeash himself, we were disappointed in the other staff at New West Physicians. We were repeatedly treated rudely by the unaccommodating employees at the front desk and had unacceptable waiting times for our appointments. Twice we were turned away after having been granted permission over the phone to access the infant scale, which wasted our time and effort. As most patients do, we prefer to make follow-up appointments before leaving the office; however, the staff proclaimed that they were way too busy to schedule an appointment with us and we would have to call later. Another visit, after waiting in the lobby for a full hour, the nurse asked us not to make any more appointments on that day of the week since they were just too busy. Since it had required both parties to agree to our scheduled appointment, the suggestion was offensive. Altogether we felt unwelcome and mistreated. We have chosen to go to another office that is not "too busy" to accommodate our business.