Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Yiannias
Dr. James Yiannias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Yiannias is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Banner Desert Medical Center. Dr. Yiannias has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Yiannias has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. James Yiannias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Susan Laman
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. David Dicaudo
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi27
Dr. Steven Nelson
Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi10