A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yip, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yip graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Yip has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Yuen-Kuen Yip MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Y. Yip practice?
- Dr. James Yip has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Yip practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Oakdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.