A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James York is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. York has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Manchester
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jeffrey York MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. York practice?
- Dr. James York has 4 office locations.
Dr. James York practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Antioch, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Mount Juliet, TN.
See Antioch Anesthesiologists and Antioch Pain Management Doctors.