Learn more about Dr. James Yoshikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yoshikawa, Family Practioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoshikawa
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoshikawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yoshikawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshikawa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoshikawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Satoshi Yoshikawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Yoshikawa practice?
- Dr. James Yoshikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yoshikawa practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.