A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Youngman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Youngman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Youngman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Youngman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel St Anns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Youngman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James D. Youngman practice?
- Dr. James Youngman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Youngman practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.