A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Youngman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Youngman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youngman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Youngman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Youngman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Mount Carmel St Anns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Youngman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James D. Youngman practice?
- Dr. James Youngman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Youngman practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.