Dr. James Youngman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Youngman?

Fantastic Dr

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Dr Youngman has saved my life. He isa brilliant doctor and one of the nicest gentleman I have ever met. Right up there with my husban and my Dad. I am so lucky to have been treated by Dr Youngman for many years. His office manager Paige is so kind, helpful and efficient.0

Unprofessional and uncaring

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Page his office staff is rude and lies. No empathy whatsoever. She tried giving me medical advice as well on two separate occassions. Dr. Youngman stated that maybe I needed to find a new Dr. after trying only.one medication to treat my insomnia due to.a medication that he prescribed. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. So upset.

Compassionate Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2014

We have always found this man to be compassionate and caring. I think that sometimes a person who has problems for which they need psychiatric care are prone to be hypercritical of their doctors, medications, and just about everyone around them!

Doctor and staff member have no compassion

Posted on September 14th, 2012

I would never recommend this office to any person. When you call into the office 80% of the time to will get a fax machine. The office staff Page is very rude and has no empathy. I wish I had never gone to this office it has only caused me more stress and greater my depression.

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Wait less than 5 minutes. I find Dr. Youngman very empathetic and supportive. He's provided me with ideas on how to deal with certain situations as well as adjusting my medication.

Posted on November 4th, 2009

He insulted me, Called me fat, and stated he couldn't help be because people with my condition couldn't be trusted to take medicine on a regiment so there was no point in trying anyway.I left the visit and have found another doctor that was able to help me and I am able to live a fully productive life.

Cold / Distant and a Poor Listener

Posted on June 12th, 2009

Dr. Youngman can be fairly distant and frequently interrupts and shows signs of not listening to what I say or the emotional impact of difficult times.I saw him because he was the only in-network psychiatrist I could find with a Christian background but there are very few signs of that in his advice and practices.

Posted on November 6th, 2017