Dr. James Youngman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017
Fantastic Dr
Dr Youngman has saved my life. He isa brilliant doctor and one of the nicest gentleman I have ever met. Right up there with my husban and my Dad. I am so lucky to have been treated by Dr Youngman for many years. His office manager Paige is so kind, helpful and efficient.0

June 28th, 2016
Unprofessional and uncaring
Page his office staff is rude and lies. No empathy whatsoever. She tried giving me medical advice as well on two separate occassions. Dr. Youngman stated that maybe I needed to find a new Dr. after trying only.one medication to treat my insomnia due to.a medication that he prescribed. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. So upset.

March 31st, 2014
Compassionate Doctor
We have always found this man to be compassionate and caring. I think that sometimes a person who has problems for which they need psychiatric care are prone to be hypercritical of their doctors, medications, and just about everyone around them!

September 14th, 2012
Doctor and staff member have no compassion
I would never recommend this office to any person. When you call into the office 80% of the time to will get a fax machine. The office staff Page is very rude and has no empathy. I wish I had never gone to this office it has only caused me more stress and greater my depression.

April 1st, 2011
Wait less than 5 minutes. I find Dr. Youngman very empathetic and supportive. He's provided me with ideas on how to deal with certain situations as well as adjusting my medication.

November 4th, 2009
He insulted me, Called me fat, and stated he couldn't help be because people with my condition couldn't be trusted to take medicine on a regiment so there was no point in trying anyway.I left the visit and have found another doctor that was able to help me and I am able to live a fully productive life.

June 12th, 2009
Cold / Distant and a Poor Listener
Dr. Youngman can be fairly distant and frequently interrupts and shows signs of not listening to what I say or the emotional impact of difficult times.I saw him because he was the only in-network psychiatrist I could find with a Christian background but there are very few signs of that in his advice and practices.

April 28th, 2017