Overall Review

December 16th, 2013
learned nothing
Had to dig for any information about my problems and solutions. For some reason got ill a day after seeing him, the illness lasting a good while, though I came in no contact with other patients. Did not feel my concerns were respected, Felt disliked for asking questions I would have asked any doctor.

March 24th, 2013
Dr. Yun was able to see on CT what the radiologist was not. He went over and above to make sure my CT dx was correct and it was not. He took appropriate actions to resolve my problem.

February 24th, 2010
Easy experience.
I had a plug put in my septum, and it was a painful thing to have done, but Dr. Yun did everything I could have asked to make it easier to deal with. Fantastic Dr. He answered all of my questions and I felt comfortable before he even started examining my issue.

September 13th, 2008
Dr James Yun - better think twice
About a year ago my brother (no health insurance) had a close encounter with black mold. He has been sick ever since with increasing sinus, ear and throat problems. Powerful anitbiotics given to him by physicians he had seen, had no apparent effect except to make matters worse. My Seattle physician said to make an appointment for him with an ENT and they would take a culture and get to the bottom it the problem. Because he had no insurance I paid $407 up front for Dr. Yun to see him. Found out later that $407 gave Dave 15 minutes with Dr. Yun who was not in the lest interested in Dave's story. He did not do a culture and did not do or recommend a test for mold related allergies or sensitivities. I was furious, as I had called ahead of time and told the PA(?) my own story of sensitivity to molds etc which runs in our family. All Dr. Yun did was to insist on doing "all the talking" and sending Dave off with a bottle of saline solution!! For that amount of money, I would preferred that listen to Dave's story and consider that Dave might have a fungal infection. He did reccomment an MRI which seems extreme if you haven't yet even done the simple things. Dave has since gone to another doctor who has him on nystatin anifungal and Diflucan another antifungal. Dr. Yun also informed Dave that anyone with a decent ammune system would not have a problem with fungus. That's interesting considering the number of houses that have been totally gutted as a result of minor presence of black mold. Headaches, sinus problems and all sorts of symptoms are the result of various molds. Maybe Dr. Yun knows something these victims don't know. A great many soldiers return with fungus infections that defy remedy. I'm not sure what the going rate is for doctor's who do nothing but take your money but this guy is tops in this field.