A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yurdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yurdin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurdin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Yurdin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Milton Yurdin MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Yurdin practice?
- Dr. James Yurdin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yurdin practices Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.