A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yuschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yuschak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuschak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yuschak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yuschak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans