A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yuschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuschak
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuschak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yuschak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuschak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yuschak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Yuschak FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Yuschak practice?
- Dr. James Yuschak has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yuschak practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.