A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lai, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Zanhwar Lai MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Z. Lai practice?
- Dr. James Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lai practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.