A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zaccari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccari graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Zaccari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Zaccari DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Zaccari practice?
- Dr. James Zaccari has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Zaccari practices Family Medicine near Riverview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Plant City, FL.
See Riverview Primary Care Doctors.