A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zaccari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaccari
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zaccari Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccari graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Zaccari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Zaccari DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Zaccari practice?
- Dr. James Zaccari has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zaccari practices Family Medicine near Riverview, FL.
See Riverview Primary Care Doctors.