Dr. James Zachary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 5 reviews

March 9th, 2015
my greatest blessing
This is a man of the greatest compasson and love for his job. When he took me on as a new patient i knew this was finally the right dr for me and my treatment. His nurse Peggy was outstanding and would rather have the 2 of them cloned to treat any world wide care then have mediocre care given to you because that's who your insurace has on thier payroll. These 2 gifted humanitarians are the greatest blessings in my life and to all who have been blessed to be cared for by them

August 14th, 2012
A Doctor with a Personality
In my 20+yrs in actively working with doctors as a patient, I have never felt the need to give props. That all changed when I went under Dr. Zachary's professional care. He is a consumate credit to his craft. What sets him apart is his exceptional people skills. He engages you in everything that concerns the patient's health. How very refreshing to have a Doctor at the top of his game with a carIng personality to boot. In the final analysis, we all want to feel like we matter.

August 10th, 2012
Happy Dance
...if I could, I would definitely do a "Happy Dance" for Dr. Zachary. Although I will never be an active outdoors person again, he treats me as though I am as able-bodied as anyone. He has been a true blessing to me. Talking with him during office visits helps me as much, if not more than the medical care and advice. If not for his expertise and empathy, I probably would not be here to write this review.

February 22nd, 2012
All doctors need continuous education
He is a good DR. with a good heart , but lacks knowledge in some areas of medicine , I suggest continuous education for him and all other physicians , we all humans and we all forget things but we always need to learn and review old , present, and look for new medical science updates.

September 30th, 2010
Amazing Physician
I recommend this physician to any and all patients who have HIV/AIDS. Office is very professional, bedside manner could not be any better. He treats his patients like they were his closest family and has a wonderful way of making us feel as though we are his only patient - even though he has many. Diagnosing and treating my condition has never been wrong as long as I've been with him. He is very thorough and truly loves what he does . . . and it shows.