A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zangrilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zangrilli, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zangrilli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zangrilli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Garfield Zangrilli MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James G. Zangrilli practice?
- Dr. James Zangrilli has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Zangrilli practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.