A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zaslavsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zaslavsky, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaslavsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaslavsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Zaslavsky DO and MBA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Zaslavsky practice?
- Dr. James Zaslavsky has 14 office locations.
Dr. James Zaslavsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Dover, DE.
See Langhorne Orthopedic Surgeons.