Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Zebrack
Dr. James Zebrack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in West Valley City, UT. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zebrack is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and University of Utah Hospital. Dr. Zebrack has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Zebrack has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Zebrack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. John Stanchfield
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi46
Dr. Margaret Lunt
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi22
Dr. Vamsee Mohan Yaganti
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi9