Family Physicians, General Practitioner

ACE Medical Centers
25429 Van Dyke Ave
Center Line, MI 48015
(586) 759-1100
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Dr. clueless.  |  show details
by Bob on Mar 22nd, 2014

The last three reviews were obviously written by office staff. This is the worst doctors office I have ever seen in my entire life. The doctor's money hungry and could care less about his patients, the girls in the office are clueless, and a 3 to 4 hour wait, every time , no matter when they set your appointment! Stay away! If There was a way to give a lower rating I definitely would!

by Brandi on Mar 14th, 2014

I love dr zelch he is wonderful (not to mention he looks like a soap opera dr) GORGEOUS JS! His office has been running great now with all his new staff, he spends time talking to me, i get in and out in no time and their on top of everything.. All together im very happy with him and the staff.

Mar 14th, 2014

Finally a doctor who gets straight to the point of my problems, and not just sugar coat stuff!! very happy i stuck out the wait, the staff was great and the dr was worth it! Pleasantly surprised at how well the staff was able to laugh off such rude patients and keep a positive attitude. After conversing with other patients in the waiting room, i reliazed that although the wait is a issue sometimes that they keep coming back because of the actual CARE they recieve and the whole family-vibe this office has.

by Lisa C on Mar 12th, 2014

I have been coming here since Feb 2013 and yes sometimes i have to wait to see the doctor, but he is definetly worth the wait. He is willing to see patients who walk in, and who come late which shows he cares. The staff is friendly, especially Sarah. They are kind to me, my children and to the other patients in the office even after many verbally abusive patients that come in daily askin for pain medicines.

Feb 3rd, 2013

I would not even call this person a doctor, he does not care about his patients only in it for the money

Jan 24th, 2013

Unprofessional staff.. not to mention high turn over rate! Dirty office too. I have to wait for almost an hour just to see the doctor everytime. Seems like he could care less. I'm taking my money elsewhere.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr. Zelch is very thorough and personable. His staff on the other hand could use a couple more refresher classes on customer/patient relations. He is definitely worth the long wait if you can endure the ignorance of front office staff. He truly runs the place by himself.

|  Missed his Appointment - Wasn't At Office  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

We set up an appointment through Ace Medical Center. Their Office Manager Lori S. was not courteous. She set up the appointment for Dr. Zelch in a Clawson office, even though she is located in Centerline. She assured me that her office is the only office to make appointments for Clawson. The doctor did not show. After waiting 40 minutes, our potential employee was told to leave their office and call (the same number that gave us a bad appointment time) to reschedule at another time. Not happy at all.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN TO SEE DR. ZELCH A FEW TIMES NOW AND SO FAR EVERYTHING HAS BEEN GREAT, HE HAS LISTENED TO EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING AND HAS BEEN RIGHT ON TOP OF EVERYTHING! MY PAST DOCTOR SEEMED AS IF SHE COULD CARE LESS, SO I AM VERY HAPPY THUS FAR!

Nov 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Never in my life have I had to wait 2-4 hours to see a doctor and be told that payment for possible services would have to be paid upfront.Then receive billing for services that weren't administered or discussed by anyone there.When you did see the doctor

Read Full Review at yahoo.com