A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zellner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zellner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellner graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zellner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Zellner MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Zellner practice?
- Dr. James Zellner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Zellner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.