Learn more about Dr. James Zellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zellner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zellner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zellner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zellner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellner graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zellner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Zellner MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Zellner practice?
- Dr. James Zellner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zellner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons and Chattanooga Cardiothoracic Surgeons.