A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zeluff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zeluff, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zeluff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeluff graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zeluff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Zeluff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Zeluff practice?
- Dr. James Zeluff has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Zeluff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.