A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zerner is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zerner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zerner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerner graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zerner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Zerner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Zerner practice?
- Dr. James Zerner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zerner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.