A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerner graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Zerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Zerner practice?
Dr. James Zerner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Midlothian, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.