A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zerner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerner graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zerner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Zerner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Zerner practice?
- Dr. James Zerner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zerner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Radiologists.