A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ziccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ziccardi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziccardi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziccardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Ziccardi DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Ziccardi practice?
- Dr. James Ziccardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ziccardi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ.
See Linwood Internists and Linwood Cardiologists.