A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ziccardi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziccardi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ziccardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziccardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Ziccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Ziccardi practice?
Dr. James Ziccardi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Ziccardi, Dr. Jacob Ziccardi, Dr. Jacques Ziccardi, Dr. Jaime Ziccardi