A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ziccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziccardi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziccardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ziccardi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziccardi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ziccardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Ziccardi DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Ziccardi practice?
- Dr. James Ziccardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ziccardi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.