A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zidar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zidar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zidar
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zidar, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Zidar graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zidar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Zidar FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Zidar practice?
- Dr. James Zidar has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Zidar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.