A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zidar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zidar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zidar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zidar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zidar, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Zidar graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zidar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Zidar FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Zidar practice?
- Dr. James Zidar has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Zidar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.