Learn more about Dr. James Zini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zini
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zini Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zini graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elia Zini DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James E. Zini practice?
- Dr. James Zini has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zini practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mountain View, AR.
See Mountain View Family Physicians and Mountain View General Practitioners.