A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zini graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elia Zini DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James E. Zini practice?
- Dr. James Zini has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Zini practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mountain View, AR.
See Mountain View Primary Care Doctors.