A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zinman is Excellent. Dr. Zinman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zinman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zinman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary'S Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Zinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Zinman practice?
Dr. James Zinman practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ and Verona, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Zinman, Dr. Jaime Zinman, Dr. Santiago Zinman, Dr. Jacques Zinman