A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zins graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Zins MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Zins practice?
- Dr. James Zins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zins practices Plastic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.