A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zins graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Zins practice?
Dr. James Zins practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.