A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zisfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zisfein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisfein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Zisfein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ira Zisfein MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James I. Zisfein practice?
- Dr. James Zisfein has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Zisfein practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.