A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zisfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zisfein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisfein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zisfein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zisfein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance