A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zubernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zubernis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Zubernis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- West Georgia Health System
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Zubernis DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Zubernis practice?
- Dr. James Zubernis has 4 office locations.
- Dr. James Zubernis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near , .