Dr. James Zubernis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Zubernis?

February 3rd, 2016

My husband and I really liked Dr. Zubernis! He was way chill, down to earth, and knew his stuff. He was personable and knowledgable. Would recommend.

November 1st, 2013

Please look for another physician!

I sought Dr. Zubernis' help for a few different problems. After $1200 of invasive and extensive testing (my cost after insurance), he was unable to come up with a diagnosis and told me that I was "getting older" and would just have to deal with changes like those I was seeing in my body. That experience affected me financially, psychologically, and physically. It took years of pain before I would try again for help with another doctor and eventually found out I had stage four endometriosis, adenomyosis, and had developed a large cyst over that time. No doctor should ever consider their lack of ability to make a diagnosis to be an indication of the validity of a patient's concerns.

August 12th, 2012

Completely misdiagnosed my condition. Performed a useless surgery which did nothing to help my condition. Spent months in misery had $100,000 dollars in tests, hospital stays and ER visits to go to a different doctor who diagnosed in one visit and performed simple procedure to fix problem. I found him totally uncaring and easily annoyed with any questions. Wouldn't send my worst enemy to him.

March 12th, 2012

I saw Dr. Z at a different practice so I can't rate where he is now. He is a fabulous OB and I would recommend him highly to anyone in the area needing a OBGYN. He was so helpful in discussing my options for avoiding a c-section with a high risk pregnancy. I was in a lot of pain during the pregnancy and he was genuinely empathetic. I switched practices during my pregnancy to Dr. Z and was so grateful I did. I was able to deliver naturally with minimal time for recovery. I found Dr. Z to be kind and practical.

December 30th, 2010

Hard to replace.

Dr Zubernis is the best ob doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and you know you are in good hands. He delivered both of my children via c-secti ...

April 25th, 2016