Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Zumpano
Dr. James Zumpano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Branford, CT, with another office in Madison, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zumpano is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital of St Raphael and Family Counseling Of Greater New Haven Madison. Dr. Zumpano has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Zumpano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Zumpano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branford, CT.
Dr. Andrew Drakonakis
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Branford, CT 0.03 mi52
Dr. Aydin Pinar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Branford, CT 0.35 mi20
Dr. Antonio Daria
Branford, CT 0.42 mi10