Overall Review

4.7

May 6th, 2015
Great Doctor and supporting Staff
Dr. Zumstein is # 1 in my book. He has been my primary doctor for more than 20 years since he first be can his practice. He has saved my life, without a doubt. If he has any question he will refer you to a specialist without any problem of a super ego unlike some doctors today. I find that very reassuring. Dr. Z's staff are great and will help the patient anyway they can. The office is comfortable and clean. Dr. Z spends time with each patient answering all questions with quality pt. care the utmost goal. And promptness? If there is a wait, it is due to a prior patient needing a little extra time... it might be me. Who can argue with that?

December 23rd, 2014
Best Doctor in the South
Dr Zumstein is fantastic! He actually listens and tries to figure out what's wrong.

September 25th, 2012
Would not EVER recommend!
My grandfather sees Dr. Zumstein, not only is the wait time way too long, like over an hour, and most of the time there is only one or two patients, the staff is very rude! I don't believe I have had one pleaseant experience at this office. He never answers any questions and it just seems like he doesn't care. My grandfather is elderly and to me it just seems as if they have given up and are tired of seeing him. Also you can forget getting a call back if you ever need one, and if a pharmacy calls for refill authorizations most of the time I have to call them myself and then go up there before they even send the authorization. I would never recommend this office to anyone!

April 26th, 2009
HE IS TRULY ONE OF THE BEST....
Dr Zumstein is very thorough and will actually sit and LISTEN to you and he will send you for test if he just cant figure out what is going on with you and then if its something he feels will be better helped through a specialist he will recommend you.I give him the highest recommendation.very helpful and sweet staff who are there to answer any questions and great ease in making appointments.