A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zurbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zurbach, Orthopaedic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zurbach
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zurbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zurbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurbach graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zurbach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Zurbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Zurbach practice?
- Dr. James Zurbach has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zurbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.