Dr. James Michael Zurbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zurbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zurbach is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zurbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurbach graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zurbach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zurbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Zurbach practice?
Dr. James Zurbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Media, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.