A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zurbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zurbach, Orthopaedic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zurbach
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Zurbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zurbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurbach graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zurbach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Zurbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Zurbach practice?
- Dr. James Zurbach has 13 office locations.
Dr. James Zurbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.