A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamesetta Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamesetta Lewis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamesetta Lewis, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamesetta H Lewis DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamesetta H. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Jamesetta Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamesetta Lewis practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orrville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Orrville Anesthesiologists and Orrville Pain Management Doctors.