A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamesine Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamesine Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamesine Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
- Unity Hospital-Genesee Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamesine Renee Williams MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamesine R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Jamesine Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamesine Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.